Sunday, August 26, 2007

Went for the chinese service today, saw vivian sitting alone at the side of the church hall or something waiting for her turn to play the piano. Then after church went to cwp to have my lunch wif my family den went to woodgrove to buy a chicken lol. Dono y woodgrove here suddenly got this mini "pasamalam" my mum n i went to take a look. I guess i was lucky, my first time seeing a cello music album n i purchased it, it's by yo-yo ma. Listening to the cd now, yo-yo ma is indeed amazing. His cello pieces sure you gan dong dao wo de xin.

Oh ya, btw just discovered that my head also kana sun burn LOL! When i comb my hair i can feel the pain also. Hope i can recover by tml morning when i go for the camp. Thinking of the camp again, hmm... makes me worried. Lead my seniors? That's nt an easy job for me definitely, had been a leader since sec sch but nvr a leader to lead my seniors, the most is ppl of my age. So this time round, it's indeed a big challenge for me. I believe gold has his purpose for me, just have to obey. Btw, one more week to go b4 my dad come into a decision to whether he can afford my private cello lesson. My goal may seem so much easier to achieve if this plan goes on. Was so eager to take up private lesson last month but recently it seems like i'm getting more restless. Dono y.

No comments: